Tuesday 12 January 2016

Model positioning analysis 2


In the images of indie/alternative rock music artist Jake Bugg, the teenager is again, like Liam Gallagher, positioned in a frosty stance. This includes a neutral, blank facial expression, that if anything shows an amount of power, as it seems he is looking at the viewer of the image as a subordinate or person of less quality. This once more fits into the preferences of my chosen audience. As this shows a similar style to my previous research regarding model positioning analysis, with Liam Gallagher, a legend in my chosen music genre, it conveys an idea that no matter what level of fame or ability, the artists in this genre share the same ego and image. This is evident with an up and coming artist in Jake Bugg, holding the same positions as a great in the indie/alternative rock genre. Therefore I feel it would be appropriate for my artist to adopt the same or similar stances.



No comments:

Post a Comment