Sunday 13 March 2016

Evaluation part 5 (draft)

How did you attract/address your audience?

To attract and address my audience i used a variety of techniques on the; front cover, contents page and double page spread of my indie/alternative rock magazine, Faction. With my target audience holding personal image as a very important principle, i felt that a good way to attract the audience would be to make an aesthetically crisp and clean magazine, features of which are sought after regarding my target markets individual appearance. 


Features that i have included to try and achieve a look that will appeal to my target audience include a minimalistic look, with no dense amounts of text, most features centred to give a uniform look, something that is also achieved with the serif text, applying a certain degree of formality to the page a look that will appeal to my target audience. This will appeal to them as it links with their hobbies, dress sense and general culture. This not only applies to my front cover but also to the contents page and double page spread. With all pages in uniform and all following a specific design, achieved by using rulers during the design stage. This is also the case with the double page spread. As everything fits into place perfectly, achieving the crisp, clean look that i set out for, because it attracts my target audience.


1 comment:

  1. This answer isn't up to the required standard. Look at Shannon's blog to see how this should be answered

    ReplyDelete