Wednesday 16 March 2016

Evaluation part 6 (draft)

What have you learnt about technologies from the process of constructing this product?

During all of the processes carried out to achieve my final media product: Faction, the indie/alternative rock music magazine, I used and learnt various techniques that aided me in achieving the content and aesthetic that i desired, that would appeal to my target audience. The most heavily used piece of technology during the creation of my media product was photo editing software, Adobe Photoshop. This was used to create all of the pages in the magazine. After already having a experience using Adobe Photoshop, i did not learn anything regarding the features and tools it offers. However one area that i did learn a great deal in using was that of SLR camera, Nikon D200. Having used this specific model of camera to take all of the photos both used in my magazine and not used in my magazine. After having no background knowledge of taking photos with professional cameras to produce good quality images, i had to learn about features that the camera offers, for example; auto focus, shutter speed, flash and imaging framing, amongst others. The features that i eventually learnt how to use helped me achieve an end product that i was pleased with.

1 comment:

  1. Again this isnt up to the required standard. Look at Olivia's blog.

    ReplyDelete